Thursday, June 28, 2012
Hard days
Well I called Dr Reads office today and found out that our little one if definitely Rh positive. If it had been negative (which was a long shot) then my body would not try to attack it and thus the baby would've had a better shot of being healthy. BUT God had other plans. I am learning that His plans are always better, it just may take time for me to see why. I knew it was a long shot that the baby would be Rh negative like me, but something in me was really hoping. I was waiting until I heard these results today to post our blog on Facebook because I didn't want to tell EVERYONE if it turned out to be totally fine. However it is clear now that this will not be the case. And for that reason I will ask for all the prayers, help, understanding, and support I can get. So I will be posting this blog on Facebook today.
I am going through a very rough time right now. Emotionally and health-wise I guess. I have been sick for 10 days with no sign of relief. This is taking a toll on me. I can't get any naps or sleep at night because I am up coughing all night. I know it will pass but this week and past are very tough. My dad is having surgery today, Andrew is 8 (enough said) and I don't have the energy to give to Andrew and Isaac like I want to. There is just so much overwhelming me. I am so blessed though! Our Family and friends have been so great. Someone has managed to take one or both of them everyday. And I appreciate it so much! I just feel guilty because even with all the help and love and support, I cannot kick this thing. And I am just not emotionally present. Please prey for us. I believe God will teach me something through this all.
The Lord gives and takes away, but my heart will CHOOSE to say, Lord, blessed be your name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Praying for you! Love you!
ReplyDelete