October 27, 2012
Hello friends!
I am really sorry about taking so long to get this update to you. I have had several ultrasounds since my last update and I am happy to report that Jack is still healthy and doing wonderfully. He is about 3 pounds now! At one ultrasound about a month ago I was told Jack was "head up/breech" and would need to be head down by December or else I would have to have a c-section. So I prayed every day until the next ultrasound and at the next ultrasound he was head down! God is constantly answering our prayers as we follow Him through this journey.
Thank you so much for following us through this whole process and praying for us. Thank you for continuing to pray for us especially as Karl is away 6 days a week and I miss him so much! I did find out that if Jack stays healthy until I am induced in early December that it is possible for him to not have to stay in the NICU at all and just go home! S please pray that this would be the case and that all praise will be given to the One that is due it--Jesus! Thanks again friends! And remember, The Lord gives and takes away, but your heart must CHOOSE to say, Lord, blessed be your name!
amazing, dawn! praises and praises. keeping you in prayer and during Karl's time away.
ReplyDelete