Monday, November 19, 2012

Getting close

November 19, 2012
Hello friends! It's time for another update! I had my last MCA doppler ultrasound last Wednesday, that is the one where they check the blood flow in the brain. As of 34 weeks that test is no longer effective or efficient so I will start having different studies next week. On the 27th I have a BPP, which is a different kind of ultrasound and on the 30th I will have a non stress test to see how Jack is doing. Then I repeat the BPP on Dec 2 and repeat the Non stress test on Dec 7. Phew. lots of testing, but I am confident in the Lord that everything will be perfectly normal as it has been every day thus far. Then on the 11th I have an amniocentesis (REALLY long needle) that will check Jack's lung-readiness (for lack of a better word). That night at midnight we head in to St Joseph to start the induction, and Jack should be born on 12/12/12 sometime.
Please pray that the induction would go very smoothly without complication and also that Jack would have NO signs of anemia. If he doesn't, then we should be able to go home in a day or two. If he does, we will probably have to stay in the hospital longer than expected. We really appreicate all the prayers and support we get from all our family and friends! I have been beyond blessed these last 3 months while Karl has been gone. I always have friends and family that are offering to help and I REALLY appreicate it. I don't know how I would have gotten through this without all you family and friends at my side. Andrew and Isaac are doing well. I am doing very well except my occasional hip pain but I really can't complain. We are all healthy and excited to meet Jack really soon.
The Lord gives and takes away. But my heart will choose to say, Lord, blessed be Your Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment