December 1, 2012
The countdown begins! Only 11 days until we meet baby Jack, considering he stays healthy like he has been! God has protected him and kept him healthy as we have prayed for and we are so thankful to Him! I had two ultrasounds this week and a non stress test yesterday. Every thing is normal and healthy! The doctor said if he did start to get sick it would happen fast which is why I have to go in about every 3 days until I deliver. I have an amniocentesis on the 11th and then at midnight that nit we head to St Joes for the induction. Please pray for a quick and uneventful induction and delivery and a healthy baby boy! We appreciate your prayers and believe without a shadow of a doubt that God is hearing them and answering!
We are thankful for soo much!
The Lord gives and takes away, but our hearts choose to say, Lord, blessed be Your name!
No comments:
Post a Comment