Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Long overdue post

February 5, 2013
I would like to start by apologizing for not updating this blog in over 5 weeks. Every time I thought about updating it, I just felt compelled to write a lot and in depth and then I would put it off. Bt I just decided I will stick to a brief synopsis because there is just way too much to talk about. Jack is doing very well! He eats VERY well, and is getting bigger by the minute! He did have to have a blood transfusion at Mary Bridge 2 weeks ago, but that's perfectly ok. Once all my antibodies are finally out of him this will no longer be an issue. By the time Jack is 3 months he will already be starting speech therapy as well as occupational and physical therapy! So I will be looking for sitters frequently to watch Isaac so he doesn't have to be in the car too much.
We are really doing great! It is so great to know that God has chosen this sweet baby boy to be born into our family.  God is really good. We have SO much support! We have countless friends and family helping constantly! We are never in want for anything! I cannot thank all of you enough who have come over, watched Isaac, brought meals, asked me if I need anything from the store, and so much more! I will try to write more later. Thank you so much!

The Lord gives and takes away, our hearts will choose to say, Lord, blessed be your name!

No comments:

Post a Comment